Microsoft office is a collection of application which helps you perform different activities and do your work with ease. These applications are grouped in different suites like for home and office use and you can select which suits you best. It includes different applications like word, excel, outlook and many more. Microsoft office 2019 is the latest version of Microsoft office and comes with many advanced features. If you want to know all the details about Microsoft office products and how to install it you can visit Office.com/setup and contact customer support for the help.
Steps to install Microsoft Office
• Firstly you have to create an account on Microsoft website and if you already have an account then sign in into your account.
• Purchase Office setup enter product key after signing in and enter your product key (or activation code) into the enter product key section. You get this product key through an email and is proof that your purchase is legal.
• Download Office file, then when you start to install a prompt will come up saying either run the file, save it, or cancel it. Select run option and then you are good to go.
• Then a pop up will come saying whether you want to allow the app to make changes to your device, select Yes option.
• After selecting the run option, the installation process starts automatically. You are done when you see you’re all set Office is installed now an option on your window and you are good to go. Select a close option and start working on office applications.
• Sometimes you can see prompted to install updates to Office, all those updates and now you can freely and seamlessly use your Office app without any interruption.
If you want a person to guide you in the installation of MS Office activation setup, feel free to contact their customer support team which is always available to help you out any situation. I really liked the responsiveness and instant service of the MS Office setup team. If you want to buy it for your office uses to go with the Office suite and for home go with the home suite.